Join our team
Talented Individuals Needed!
SEI Oilfield Services is always looking for talented, experienced individuals that can help us reach our goals. At SEI, we know that our employees are our greatest asset. Because of this, we do everything that we can to empower our workers to grow their capabilities and achieve greatness in every area.
We strive to ensure that each worker experiences a safe and productive environment at SEI. To enable this, we offer extensive training and certifications to equip our workers for every job. We uphold the right of each employee to work safely through the implementation of a comprehensive drug and alcohol screening process (DISA); a Global Harmonization System (GHS) compliant Hazardous Communication program; and unrestricted access to occupational healthcare through AXIOM – our Registered Nurse First Aid program. While compliance is important, our main focus is on keeping our employees safe.
We also provide competitive pay and offer a comprehensive benefits package to our full-time workers that includes health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit, vacation time, paid time off, and holiday pay. There are plentiful opportunities for advancement for high performers; because we mainly promote from within to ensure that our management team truly knows and understands our business.
Frac Sand Truck Driver
SEI Oilfield Services currently has job opportunities for Class A CDL truck drivers hauling frac sand primarily in the Permian Basin based out of our Seminole, TX location. $90,000 – $100,000 annually. Must be able to drive a 13 speed transmission.View Job Details
- Commission Based – 28% of truck gross load pay
- Annual Salary Range – $90,000 to $100,000
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit) – frequent weeks over $3,000 with an average $1,900 weekly
- Earning potential based on driver
- All PPE, equipment, and training provided (except steel toed boots)
- Matching 401k Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and Life and Disability Insurance
- Personal, Vacation, and Holiday Pay
- Drive haul truck; load and unload in a safe and timely manner
- Complete daily DOT and company paperwork in a timely manner
- Complete DOT pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Properly follow company and OHSA safety procedures while moving load in an efficient manner
- Perform routine/daily inspections and basic preventative maintenance on equipment, report defects or needed repairs
- Follow daily work procedures and protocols as set forth in job orientations and training
- Verifiable recent experience operating a semi-truck
- Prior experience hauling frac sand preferred, but training is available
- Must have a valid Class A CDL with a safe driving record per MVR and PSP Report
- Current DOT Medical Card
- Must pass company Road Test
- Ability to drive and operate equipment under varying work conditions
- Working knowledge of hazards and safety precautions common to transporting a load
- Ability to work the position’s schedule with dependability
- Must be able to pass a Pre-Employment Drug Test and Background Checks
- Ability to carry out written and oral instructions
- Ability to physically perform duties consistent with driving a semi-truck, including the lifting and pulling of pneumatic trailer hoses
Please click here to download and submit an application for SEI Oilfield Services. To learn more about our current job openings, please contact us. Thanks so much for your interest, and we look forward to meeting you!
Apply in Person
- Sitton Enterprises, LLC (SEI Oilfield Services)
- 4055 International Plaza, Suite 410
- Fort Worth, Texas 76109
- Phone: (817) 737-8500
- Fax: (817) 731-3400